Christmas without decorations is incomplete, and at Look At The Square (LATSQ) we want your home to be one of the brightest on Christmas Eve. At Zara Home you can find garlands, coloredlights, trees, a star for the tree, in short, a varied selection of objects to decorate the house at Christmas.
An icon of Christmas decoration are the border, and in the Zara home goods store you have them in all shapes and colors. Start the search for the best border so that your little tree is one of the most striking this year 2022.
Zara Home Wooden Mushroom Christmas Ornament
There are no limits to the imagination when it comes to Christmas decorations. Topping the list, you have the Wooden Mushroom Christmas Ornament. It consists of an ornament for the tree in the shape of a mushroom. Particularly, it is a bright and elegant ornament, which goes very well if the tree is snow white.
The Christmas mushroom is made of wood and bright sparkles are perceived on the head of the mushroom, thanks to the glitter. Added to this, you can hold it from the tree through a white ribbon that comes from the head of the mushroom. The price of this ornament is $9.90.
Green Velvety Sparkly Christmas
Do you like simple decorations? The Green Velvety Sparkly Christmas should be on your list. This time, the adornment is a spherical, green colored fringe. The particular thing about this ornament is that it is upholstered with a velvety material. This last characteristic provides elegance to the piece.
The manufacturing material is 100% glass. In this sense, you have to be especially careful that children are not going to grab the curtain. Added to this, it can serve as a Christmas gift for a special person. Regarding the price, this stage has a cost of $6.90.
Zara Home Decorate Glitter Snowflake
Now yes, the Decorate Glitter Snowflae ornament is an unconventional border, since it is a snowflake. This decorativeelement measures 4.3 x 3.9 x 3.5”, and is available in white, gold and silver tones.
The shape is just like a snowflake, but accompanied by glitter. It should be noted that the tree lights when they collide with the border will create a beautiful flash in the middle of your living room. The price is the least, what you need is $9.90, and the stage will decorate your house this Christmas.
Small Glitter Star Christmas Ornament
The star-shaped valance can be found at Zara Home. Minimal in design, the Small Glitter Star Christmas Ornamental is a stylish decorative piece. In silver and gold tones, the star is suspended by a ribbon in the same tones.
It is an 8 pointed star that is covered in glitter. The measurements are 3.9 x 5.1 x 0.8”. Also, the availability of the product is immediate. For its part, the price is $6.90, compared to the previous pieces, this one has a more affordable value.
Zara Home Glittery Christmas Ornament
Finishing off is the Glittery Christmas Ornament, a slightly abstract border. Basically, the center is circular in shape, but small branches protrude from the rest of the ornament, heading in various directions. The color of the curtain is shiny gold, and it has perfect dimensions of 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 “approximately.
In addition to this, it is made of polyethylene in a proportion of 90%, while the remaining 10% is polystyrene. Your Christmas tree will be beautiful with that detail between its branches. Also, with the help of the ribbon that holds the ornament, you can place it at any height on the tree. Finally, the price of the product is $9.90.