Your little one is going to love this motorcycle! Target has the last-minute gift-giving solution, and we at Look At The Square (LATSQ) show it to you before they’re sold out. If you long to see your child playing and laughing with friends, an electric bicycle is perfect for traveling long distances, in complete safety. Every parent who’s invested in it hasn’t been disappointed, and neither will you.
Your son will be able to take the maximum power of this motorcycle to the extreme, without being stranded in the attempt. Take a look, and you will realize why renowned stores in the United States such as Amazon and Walmart have it in their catalog.
Razor 24V MX350 From Target
If your child is over 13 years old, don’t give him carts, give him the Razor 24V MX350 instead. It is an electric motorcycle manufactured under the best quality standards, so they have a safety seal. It allows the little one in the house to live an adventure on all types of terrain. The bike is mainly intended for cross, but it works very well for other outdoor activities.
This children’s motorcycle has a powerful and rechargeable battery, as well as 12” tires that resist all types of terrain. The brakes are not automatic, but manual, much better for the child to maneuver the motorcycle. In addition, the shape of the structure of the body of the motorcycle is ideal to support up to approximately 64 g.
The angle handlebars are adjustable. If you have a young pilot in the house, this gift is perfect for him. Now, the available colors are blue, black, pink and black with colored details.
Target Kids’ Motorcycle Specs
- Dimensions: 5 x 24 x 28”
- Top speed: Up to 14 mph (equivalent to 22 km/h)
- Use time: Maximum up to 30 minutes if its use is continuous
- Motor type: High torque, chain driven
- Brake: Manual
- Fork: Double crown
- Cuffs: Rubber and white color
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Footrest: Metallic and folding
- Battery: 24 V. Sealed lead acid
- Charger: Yes
- Warranty: 90 days
How to replace the motorcycle battery?
Before it happens, you should know how to change the battery on these motorcycles. It should be noted that the process is not difficult, it will only take about 15 minutes and all you need are basic tools that you already have at home. In this way, the steps to follow are the following.
- The first thing to do is remove the fairings, for this you are going to unscrew the cover that you find in front of the seat.
- Then, unscrew with the help of a tool, the screw that is in the space that hid the cover.
- Then, just below the seat, you must remove the screws. This will expose the skeleton of the motorcycle.
- Now, unscrew the screws that hold the cover that covers the battery
- Battery cables are exposed so you can remove them
- Put the new battery, connect the cables and put the fairings back on
Dirt Bike: Target Giveaway Price
It has a limited time offer. The off-season price is $328.99, but with the 39% discount it is $199.99. In this sense, you are saving about $129.00. The delivery of this order is coordinated by the page, also, you can review some options to save another percentage.